It’s time for another round of “what odd searches bring people to this site?” You can find the first edition here. Variations on chipmunk (fat chipmunk, drugged chipmunk, chipmunk face with beard, chinese chipmunk, chipmunk cheeks…) still draw numerous hits. So do searches for specific picture books, misuse of dangerous chemicals and Army Work/Rest Chart/Heat Cat/Water Consumption Chart seekers (sorry for leading you all astray…still). Many search for the “What is a King?” speech from the novel Gates of Fire.
Others seem a bit random:
- cute birthday cards for prisoners
- side effects of using skoal Well, since you’re here: tooth loss, tongue cancer, lip cancer, cheek cancer, gum cancer, throat cancer, and other oral cancers, addiction, and lots of gross expectoration.
- fauteuil à bascule ingalls My français vocabulary stops shortly after…um…the word “français“, so I had to look this up. It means “rocking chair ingalls”
- fat persian punched face cat
- who says i will tell his majesty what a king is. a king does not abide within his tent while his men bleed and die upon the field. a king does not dine while his men go hungry, nor sleep when they stand at watch upon the wall. a king does not command his men’s loyalty through fear nor purchase it with gold; he earns their love by the sweat of his own back and the pains he endures for their sake. that which comprises the harshest burden, a king lifts first and sets down last. a king does not require service of those he leads but provides it to them. he serves them, not they him Longest search award!