WordPress records any google searches bringing readers to a blog. These days, other than “yellow pencil stub” the top searches leading here are variations on “chipmunk” and “Army work rest chart/Heat Cat.” It almost makes me guilty that earnest soldiers in search of solid information keep running into my sarcasm instead. Almost, but not quite. That chart is ridiculous.
Some searches though? Well…lets just say google’s usefulness is hit or miss:
- “jolly ranchers don’t make good slingshot ammo…” Does the back-story involve someone losing an eye?
- “paul bunyan’s hot sister” I don’t want to know…
- “what is an imaginary dividing line called?” Huh?
- “plague house tattoo” No thanks.
- “anaesthetic chart for a cat and dog”
- “can you toast a bagel and reheat it in the morning?” Wouldn’t it be equally fast to toast it in the morning?
- “hoodwinked villagers” Yes, I did use this phrase, but exactly what purpose prompts a search like this?
- “старые новогодние открытки” Google translate tells me this means “old Christmas cards”. Fair enough.
- “we purchased 3″ cup pulls by martha stewart. now, where do we place them on the drawer? top to bottom? side to side?” Most thorough search award!